City Cowgirl.

Friday, October 17, 2014

I feel like such a city cowgirl in this outfit.
Tobi romper / Lack of Color hat via Infinity Cre8ive / Shellys London shoes / ZeroUV sunnies

I feel like such a city cowgirl in this outfit. Not in a bad way though. I actually love the combination of all these pieces. Let's start with this amazing fedora. I've been lusting over Lack of Color hats for the longest time. Their intensely wide brims and extra soft wool had me drooling over my screen when they'd show up on my feed. Next is this pretty little romper from Tobi. I can't stress it enough how much I love rompers/one pieces. It's a little hard to tell in these photos, but this romper is actually 2 pieces connected by a string that is woven through the belly area. And nothing beats placement lace. Lastly, these Shellys London booties! I instantly fell in love with the shape and color. I don't own any shoes like this and they're definitely one of the more unique pairs in my shoe collection. The height of the heel is also perfect for either a casual or dressed up look. Finished off the look with some giant circular sunnies from ZeroUV and voila! City Cowgirl (in my opinion at least).


3 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, you look so elegant! http://cottonandcandie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love your shoes!

    xx, Diane || http://www.modernisticphoenix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete