Playsuit Heaven.

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Three of Something playsuit via Infinity Creative / Lola Shoetique shoes / ZeroUV sunnies


Picked up this sweet Three of Somthing playsuit at the Infinity Creative showroom not too long ago. I've always been a fan of their label so I was excited to be able to shoot something from their line. They are the perfect combination of feminine and edgy which, you guys probably know by now, are my two favorite styles to mix. This playsuit is simply amazing. The print and details make it all. I gave the look some extra edge with these intricate cut out heels from Lola Shoetique (which they JUST restocked!) and some ginormous circle sunnies. I'm definitely feelin' some type of way in this outfit. Definitely going to be on the hunt for some more playsuits.


No comments:

Post a Comment