Suspended.

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

ZooShoo top & boots / Shoo Supercolour shorts / La Moda backpack / ZeroUV sunnies

On a Tuesday! Here's a look I'm absolutely in love with. I picked up this blouse and these booties from the cool peeps over at ZooShoo. This blouse really caught my eye. It's not just your basic blouse. There are built-in suspenders that really add some flair. I paired it with my favorite leather running shorts from Shop Supercolour and these sleek little booties that were cut to flatter the legs. Not to forget this backpack from La Moda which has become my every day bag. I'm loving the shape and number of pockets. This look is perfect for the slow weather transition we're having in LA. It's still hot in the day but we're finally gettng some chill air at night. Can you guys believe its Halloween this Friday? I just found out today that I'll be going to Hard Day of the Dead on Saturday! So excited!


1 comment: