Cut It Out.

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Nasty Gal jacket / Tobi dress / ZooShoo shoes / ZeroUV sunnies


I feel like my closet is confused. The weather in LA is still pretty warm. It's about to be November and I haven't had a chance to really dive into any fall trends. Here's a transition-into-fall look for me (even though it's pretty much winter). I picked up this jacket at a sample sale a few months back and have been dying to shoot/wear it out. I have always wanted a leather sherpa jacket. This one is by Nasty Gal, but I found a similar one here. I paired it with this cut-out body-con dress by Tobi. I normally don't like basic dresses, but the elbow and back slits on this one were too enticing to resist. Finished off the look with these blue suede shoes from ZooShoo, which have been breaking other girls necks everywhere I go haha! No but really, people have been eye these boots every time I wear them. They are also super comfy, might I add! Be sure to check out more from Tobi and ZooShoo!



3 comments:

  1. I love the cut outs on your dress! and perfect street photography

    http://rachelkiml.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cut outs on your dress! The weather in Seattle sucks... I'd trade places any day to be in warm weather!

    http://mrmichell.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. dress and this fancy, cute hairstyle, excellent <3 im jealous of hair colour, how do you make it?

    ReplyDelete