Netted.

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Nün Bangkok top & pants / Public Desire shoes

Wow what a weekend. I partied 3 nights in a row and I'm definitely paying for it today. So exhausted, but had such a fun Halloween weekend. Super excited about this look I shot. I had been seeing Nün Bangkok on my feeds for a while and was ecstatic when they reached out to me. Their entire collection is unlike anything I've seen here in the states. They have some really amazing pieces, but I fell instantly in love with this set. I love anything fishnet and the details on this are perfect. The placement of the netting on the top and bottom really caught my attention and I knew I had to have it. It's like a work out outfit for baddies, haha. Finished off the all black look with my favorite heeled boots at the moment. These bad boys from Public Desire have been my go-to shoes for any night out recently. You can definitely tell that I've worn them a lot. They're extremely comfy because of the platform and give me lots of extra height! Be sure to check out more amazing designs from Nün Bangkok here.


2 comments:

  1. Super love this look, amazing jewellery <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish i can pull off that kind of outfit too

    http://www.rachelkiml.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete