SUGAR.

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Tiger Mist jumper / Forever 21 skirt / Shu Sole shoes
SUGAR!! Super obsessed with this outfit. I've been putting off writing about this one because well, it's only been about 108 degrees here in LA. But I've waited long enough and it must be blogged. I received this jumper from Tiger Mist not too long ago. It's extra cute and comfy. I've come to really love anything over-sized. I paired it with this fun peplum skirt I picked up from Forever 21 a few months ago. This is actually my first time wearing it. Finished off the blvck and white look with some chunky cleated heels from Shu Sole and voila. A look transitioning into Fall, I suppose. Even though this heat wave is preventing me from wearing this jumper anywhere. I'm really hoping the weather chills out in the next few days. I'm so over the sweaty life.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, you're so adorable! I love your shoes!

    xx,
    Diane || http://www.modernisticphoenix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete