Little Blvck Dress.

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

AKA dress / ZeroUV sunnies / Jessica Fang jewelry / Lola Shoetique shoes
Photos by Ryan Chua (@ryanbyryanchua)

You can never have too many blvck dresses. I'm really loving this one by AKA. I can't even count with one hand all the reasons I'm attracted to this dress. The criss-cross straps, the loose fit, the double slits, the low-cut back, the sheer maxi layer with the mini inner layer. All the details make this LBD pretty much perfect. This look was fun to shoot. Ryan asked me to strut and I'm pretty happy that he was able to capture a good photo me looking decent as I was walking in action. I wanted to dress this up with some fancy jewels and my favorite strappy stilettos which were just recently restocked! This is definitely a good outfit for a date night.

4 comments:

  1. What a babe! You look fabulous :)

    trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    @trendofdays

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress and those heels make a killer combo, awesome!

    Regards,

    Miss Eliza WonDerland
    www.misselizawonderland.com

    ReplyDelete