Wild Thing.

Monday, September 15, 2014

Kerol D kimono / Pylo shorts / Lola Shoetique shoes


So sad the weekend is over. I had such an amazing time! I was pretty busy most of last week prepping for my closet sale with ZooShoo. It was excruciatingly hot, but over all it was a good experience and a pretty successful sale. Thanks to everyone who made it out and stood in line in the blazing heat! For those of you who didn't make it, Ellen and I will be selling the rest of our stuff online. I'll keep you guys posted! Here's an awesome set I shot with Daniel. We risked our lives climbing to the top of a building for these photos. Just kidding, we didnt. But I love how he was able to capture LA in the back. This is a more festival look. This kimono has been all over my feed lately. I can see why everyone loves it. The fringe detailing is flawless. So happy I got my hands on one thanks to Dietch! I paired it with these fiesty shorts from Pylo c/o Jill Wallace. Topped it off with my favorite fedora and these booties I call my "HBIC" boots. Don't forget to use code "FLAMCIS" for 15% off at Lola Shoetique

2 comments:

  1. You outfit is amazing *-* I love your shorts and kimono <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whole outfit on point, loving every piece

    Regards,

    Miss Eliza WonDerland
    www.misselizawonderland.com

    ReplyDelete