Boyfriend.

Wednesday, November 19, 2014


Style Moi flannel & jeans / Boyfriend's tank / Lola Shoetique shoes / ZeroUV sunnies


You can never go wrong with an effortless boyfriend look. I can't resist doing it up with some heels. I picked up this oversized flannel and these boyfriend jeans from Style Moi. I don't know why I didn't already have a classic flannel like this, but I'm happy I finally do. I think everyone should have these pieces in their closets. Girls and guys! It's the perfect look for any occasion, actually. You can wear this out to run errands, grab lunch, or grab drinks! It's comfy but still stylish, and is appropriate for all ages. Pretty sure I will never keep these items in my closet for.. ever. Shout out to my boyfriend. I keep stealing this white tank from his closet heh. Also, don't forget to use code FLAMCIS at check out for 15% off at Lola Shoetique

No comments:

Post a Comment