No Perfect.

Monday, November 17, 2014


No Perfect sweatshirt / ZooShoo blouse / H&M pants (similar here) / Public Desire shoes

 
My favorite pieces to layer have always been a collared blouse and a sweater/sweatshirt of some sort. I just love the way it looks. It's clean and preppy and is the perfect combination. Speaking of perfect, I love this color block jumper from Maison No Perfect Firenze. It's a great fit and extremely versatile. That's the vibe of their entire collection. It's all minimal monochromatic street chic consisting of mainly blacks, whites and greys. Oh, and did I mention that everything is unisex? For this look, I wanted to give you guys a glimpse of how I like to dress for cold weather. My quick pick for a cold weather outfit is always a collared shirt/blouse under a sweater. I think the collar makes for a great accessory. Paired with these green pants I've had in my closet for a few years and comfy black platform boots. That's another thing about pants. I don't own too many of them, but the ones I have are all mostly classic styles and colors that won't go out of style. This is an ideal outfit for class or a casual day for me.



3 comments: