Boda Skins.

Thursday, November 13, 2014


Boda Skins jacket
1. Ellatt dress / Public Desire shoes
2. Boyfriend's tank / Style Moi jeans / Lola Shoetique shoes


Can I just tell you guys how excited I am about this jacket? It's probably, now, the prettiest jacket I own. It's the Kay Michael's Quilted Biker jacket in oil black. I'm going to be honest, I've never owned a real leather jacket before and I'm so in love. Definitely an timeless piece that everyone needs to have in their closets. The leather is as smooth as butter and fits like a glove. I styled it here 2 different ways. The first is a feminine look with a loose fitting dress from Elliatt via Infinity Creative. Elliat is an Australian label with sweet elegant vibes. They've got me eyeing a number of pieces from their collections. I love the edginess of this jacket paired with a soft dress. The second look is a boyfriend look. And I'm being literal because I stole this Vince tank from my boyfriend's closet. I finally got myself a good pair of destroyed boyfriend jeans. I'm pretty late on the trend here, but I had to wait til I found myself the right pair. This one is from Style Moi and is super comfy and durable. Paired with a statement coin necklace and black pointed strappy heels to mix in a sexy vibe. Check out more perfectly fit leather threads from Boda Skins here.


8 comments:

  1. Nice image shared of attractive black color jackets. Black color jacket gives an attractive and a stunning look that suits every skin.
    Indian quilted Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so cool! I love the dress :)

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. what size did you get for the boda skins jacket?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete