Golden.

Wednesday, November 12, 2014


Style Moi top / Style Stalker shorts / Lola Shoetique shoes / Lack of Color hat

My letting-go-of-summer outfit. Spring and summer are my favorite seasons for fashion so I'm pretty sad about the temperatures dropping. I'm such a wuss when it comes to cold weather. I should really start hunting for some jackets. It's going to be January soon and I'm going to freeze! Anyway, I'm feelin' some type of way in this look. It's a little more mature than how I normally dress, but I'm liking it a lot. Something I'd wear to a brunch. Got this nice drape front blouse from Style Moi. It's the perfect versatile piece I was lacking in my closet. Goes with pretty much anything. In this case, I paired it with these amazing shorts from Style Stalker via Infinity Creative. I love anything with a peplum waist (it gives an illusion of a bigger booty). Added a statement fedora from Lack of Color also via Infinity Creative. It's definitely my favorite label for fedoras. Finished off the look with some extra strappy taupe heels from Lola Shoetique. Use code "FLAMCIS" at check out for 15% off!



1 comment:

  1. Awesome shot :) I think you must share your photos on www.voguedrobe.com, too :)

    ReplyDelete