Lone Wolf.

Monday, November 24, 2014

Style Stalker sweater via Infinity Creative / ZooShoo blouse / Shop Super Colour shorts
Grafea backpack / Lola Shoetique shoes

Here's a simple chic look I put together. This outfit is something I would wear every day if could. One thing about me is I rarely wear pants. No matter what the weather, I love showing off my legs. And if you've read some of my previous posts, you'd know that I LOVE a collared shirt/blouse under anything. This Style Stalker sweater is simply amazing. The tri-blend definitely gives it a nice textured look. I paired it with my favorite leather running shorts and strappy heels for a sexier appeal to a conservative top. Finished off with this crisp white leather rucksack from Grafea. It's the prettiest backpack I own to date.



No comments:

Post a Comment