Moto Date.

Friday, November 28, 2014


Bardot top & jacket / I Love Stone Fox skirt / Public Desire boots

Happy Friday! I hope you all had a belly filling Thanksgiving. Here's a look I really dig. I don't know how I didn't already own a leather moto skirt before, but I do now and it's beautiful. This particular one fits perfectly around my hips and have some pretty silver zipper details around the sides. Details people! I wanted to try a moto look for a date night or a girls night out so I paired it with a simple tank and white moto style jacket both from Bardot via Infinity Creative. I like the combination of this plain tank with a fitted leather skirt. It's sexy and fun without trying too hard. & I'm obsessed with this jacket. It's Charmin toilet paper soft and extremely warm. Finished off the look with a choker and my favorite bulky boots. Ready for date night! Also, happy black Friday! I collaborated with Lola Shoetique to give you guys 25% off their entire site today! Use my code "BLVCKFRI" at checkout. Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment