Gone With The Wind.

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Beginning Boutique dress / Zooshoo shoes / LuLu*s necklace / ZeroUV sunnies

So excited to be working with Beginning Boutique again. This black maxi dress REALLY caught my eye. It's similar to the one I blogged a few months ago by AKA here, but this one is fitted at the waist and has an extra low cut back that comes around to the front. I've worn it out a few times already with my leather sherpa jacket and has been perfectly suited for every event. I love the high slits on either side giving the illusion of devilishly long legs. I gave this a more street wear vibe with these cute blue suede boots by ZooShoo. What I really love about this dress is it is so versatile. I can go from day to night with just a quick change of shoes or accessories. It's perfect for the holidays coming up, and I'm excited to flaunt some skin at an upcoming get-together!



1 comment: