You Spin Me Right Round.

Friday, December 5, 2014



Oh My Love London Dress / Public Desire shoes / Poppy Lissiman sunnies

The perfect holiday dress! Actually the perfect dress for any day, really. Scooped up this pretty little number from Oh My Love London. I was instantly drawn to its flattering fit and shape. An upgraded skater dress, as I like to see it. I love the racer-front neckline and A-line fit. I also love ANYTHING flowy. It's the girly girl in me. This dress is made of a heavy polyester fabric making it REALLY fun to twirl in (hence the twirling photo). That's probably why they decided to name it the "Spin Me Round" skater dress. I also love how thick the fabric is, giving it a solid crisp white color. I really dislike thin white dresses that reveal your undergarments. I wanted to style this a little more punk/gothy, so I paired it with my favorite chunky platform boots and a black leather choker. Then I added these cute white/bone sunnies from Poppy Lissman who, by the way, has the cutest accessories! Check out more from Oh My Love London here & Poppy Lissiman here!



2 comments:

  1. Suuch a cute look, amazing dress and gorgeous accessories <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that dress...love your hair color...

    http://www.fashionpumpkin.com

    ReplyDelete