500 Days of Shorts.

Tuesday, December 9, 2014


 
Style Moi top / Jean Pierre Braganza shorts / Public Desire shoes


My first time at The Last Bookstore! Such a sweet calming place. I wish there were more spots like this in LA. I loved shooting this look. I've actually been wearing this crop top a LOT recently. It goes with almost anything. I was really drawn to it by the random cut out at the front. For this look, I paired it with these shorts I picked up from Fashion Forwards. Forever in shorts. This pair was created beautifully by Jean Pierre Braganza. His collections consist of structured architechural panels and complex prints. I was instantly drawn to these shorts. I fell in love with the color and interesting pocket panels. Definitely different and eye-catching. Topped off with some new Public Desire heels which are perfect for this holiday season! Check out more gorgeous designs from Jean Pierre Braganza here!

 


6 comments:

  1. You look amazing! I love following you on Lookbook and your blog is awesome!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your top is insanely cute! I love the photos <3

    http://mrmichell.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute top,nice shoes,i love this style

    http://www.graziadressau.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting place and nice shorts !! :)

    From Poland with Love !!

    Sebastian ( bloger and photographer FASHION & SEBA)

    http://fashionseba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete