Yes Style.

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Yes Style top / Bebe jeans / LuLu*s necklace / Jeffrey Campbell shoes
The blouse of all blouses. I'm obsessed with this top from Yes Style. Everything from the bishop sleeves, the floral lace insets and the oversized A-line shape. I felt it was perfect for the holiday season. I spruced it up with my favorite necklace as of late and black jeans for a simple black and white look. I also bought these boots recently off my friend Michelle (@wickedtides) at one of her closet sales. I had actually been eye-ing them on her in some older Instagram photos and when I saw she was selling it, I immediately jumped on it! Check out more from Yes Style here and get $10 off $90 orders using code "14XMAS10"!




2 comments:

  1. Oh wow this outfit/these photos are just beautiful <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes :)

    http://clothesandicedcoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete