Take Me To Church.

Monday, December 22, 2014

Had the opportunity to shoot with Randy Tran last week.
Pylo dress / Lola Shoetique shoes / LuLu*s necklace
Photos by Randy Tran (@rtranphoto)

I've always loved his photos of Eugenie so it was awesome to get to collaborate. We shot these photos at the San Gabriel Mission which is right in my neighborhood. I've lived near it for so long and never thought to go inside to shoot photos. I forgot how gorgeous it is in there! I shot this pretty number from Pylo. I've always been a fan of maroon or deep reds. It always reminds me of the holidays. This dress is perfect for a party. It's got some dangerously low cuts and is silky smooth. A slip dress is always good for breaking necks! I paired some new suede lace up thigh highs from Lola Shoetique and a statement necklace to vamp up the look. Ready for a party!

No comments:

Post a Comment