Pastel Christmas.

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

This is what a winter in LA looks like, sleeveless little pastel dresses.
Dolly Girl Fashion dress / Lack of Color hat / Shu Sole shoes


 We are so privileged here in LA with our gorgeous weather. It's Christmas tomorrow and in the 70's! Received this pretty thing from Dolly Girl Fashion based in Australia. It is their summer over there now, so brightly colored teensy dresses like this are what's necessary. I do miss summer and pool parties, so this pretty dress will bring me in the summer mindset for now. I especially love the peplum shape here. I've come to learn that peplum is quite a flattering fit on me because it gives the illusion of curves in areas that I lack. I love the thought of giving Christmas a pop of pastel color. What are your holiday plans this year? xoxo

1 comment: