Stories.

Friday, December 26, 2014

Over the past few years, I've really become a fan of Kelly Osbourne.
Stories by Kelly Osbourne top / Bebe jeans / ZooShoo boots / Nasty Gal hat

She went though such a dramatic transformation from her days on The Osbournes and I'm loving her new look. From her bubbly personality to her kick-ass style, she's easily become one of my recent favorite fashionistas. When I heard she started a line of her very own, I was ecstatic to check it out. The entire line is completely adorable consisting of floral and plaid prints and even bringing back shoulder pads! I really love the blouse I'm wearing here. It's a feminine comfortable fit and silky soft. I paired it with some black jeans, velvety boots and my favorite top hat to give it an "everyday" feel. Check out the rest of Kelly's line here!

No comments:

Post a Comment