Blvck Out.

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Alas! The sweater dress.
Windsor Stores dress & jacket / Jakimac harness / Jeffrey Campbell shoes
Photos by Daniel Nguyen (@dnguyenphotography)

Designed for pants-hating girls like me that still desire to some how keep warm. I love sweater dresses. They're such a great piece to layer. I received both the jacket and dress from Windsor Stores and decided they would go perfectly together. I also got this AMAZING leather harness from Jakimac. I had the pleasure of meeting the designer Jackie at Agenda Long Beach over the summer and fell instantly in lust with all of her fine leather goods. I'm obsessed with how this harness makes anything look. You can throw it over literally anything and add some bad ass flair to any look. I finished off the outfit with these clunky cut out Jeffrey Campbells. This is my ideal outfit for a date night. Sexy but not revealing.

3 comments: