Turtle Neck Dame.

Sunday, December 28, 2014

It has been freezing here in LA!
Shop JBee sweater / Mod Dame pants / Public Desire shoes
Photos by Daniel Nguyen (@dnguyenphotography)

I'm not used to low temperatures and it's definitely been colder than ever. Good thing this turtle neck from J Bee is keepin' me warm. I visited a new little boutique in Glendale recentlly. I don't spend a lot of time in that area so it was a nice breath of fresh air. I met the owner, Jade, and she is so sweet. She did such a great job with the place and is carrying a cute selection of clothing and accessories. I picked up this sweater because 1) I need more warm clothes and 2) I was drawn to it by the dramatic turtle neck. It's a great piece to have in your closet. I paired it with these sleek jogger pants by Mod Dame. I absolutely love this combination of (faux) leather and mesh. It adds such a nice touch. Finished off with these clunky sling-backs from Public Desire. You guys should definitely check out J Bee if you're in the Glendale area. It's over on 3529 N Verdugo Rd. Glendale, CA 91208. Be sure to say "hi" to Jade for me!

3 comments:

  1. great pants, great sweater, great look
    big love <3

    visit mine,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pants are amazing! Definitely the kind of thing I love to wear, might just have to purchase some for myself when I get paid! xo

    LJLV | UK Personal Style

    ReplyDelete