Get Loose.

Monday, December 29, 2014


My true inner California girl is being highly reflected in this outfit.
Dolly Girl jacket / Bill + Mar top / Style Moi jeans / Lola Shoetique shoes
Photos by Daniel Nguyen (@dnguyenphotography)

You guys know I loathe wearing pants, but these ripped jeans have come to be my favorite piece of fabric to don over my legs. I've also come to realize that I don't have many jackets. I got this one jacket from Dolly Girl to add to my small collection. I really love the loose fit. It makes it easy to layer underneath it. My top is actually a dress from Bill + Mar that I tucked in. I added some Zero UV aviators for swag and neon heels for a pop of color. I love this look. It's my ideal outfit for hitting up a bar on the weekend or grabbing lunch with some girlfriends.

No comments:

Post a Comment