Creepin'.

Tuesday, December 30, 2014


This henley dress has been my favorite everyday dress as of late.
 Faubourg Du Temple jacket / Yes Style dress / T.U.K. shoes / Nasty Gal hat
Photos by Emily Quach (@lovelyemy)


To be honest, I've been wearing it a lot to run errands, see my family, have lunch, go shopping, you get the picture. It's the perfect simple-dress that you can throw on and layer under anything. It's also heavy on the pleats making it fun to twirl in. In this case, I kept it simple and layered it under my favorite studded denim jacket by Faubourg Du Temple c/o Fashion Forwards. I got these cute ass creepers from T.U.K. and thought they'd go perfectly with outfit. I'm obsessed with their most recent collab with Hello Kitty! I know, I'm so predictable. Another Asian girl with a hello kitty fetish, but I can't' help it! I grew up loving Hello Kitty and Sailor Moon. These cutie creepers give this simple outfit some character with its stripes and pink ribbon laces. Peep the Hello Kitty x T.U.K. collab here. Also get 80% off everything right now on YesStyle.com's annual sale! Ends January 20th.

No comments:

Post a Comment