Lace Me Up.

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

My first post in 2015! I can't believe how quickly the year has passed.
Style Stalker top via Infinity Creative / Shop J Bee pants
Lola Shoetique shoes / Lavender Moon necklace

It hasn't even been a year since I started this blog and my life has taken such a drastic change. Change for the better of course! I'm so happy with how 2014 went and so ready for this year. I had such a fun and crazy New Year's week. Hope you guys had a good and safe new year. Now back to the grind:

Here's a pretty look I shot before the holidays. I didn't get a chance to post it earlier, but It's still pretty and relevant to the season. I'm in LOVE with this lace top from Style Stalker. Lace is such a pretty and feminine fabric. I always feel like a little lady in it. I've also mentioned before that peplum is one of my favorite shapes to wear, so both lace and peplum combined in one piece is an automatic "go" for me. I paired this top with these perfectly sleek faux leather pants from J Bee Boutique in Glendale. I love the fit and excessive zippers. Black and burgundy are two colors that always mesh well. I finished the look with a pretty crystal necklace from Lavender Moon and some revealing color block heels from Lola Shoetique. Get 15% off at check out using code FLAMCIS!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE it. This look looks great on you! :) I'm also SO in love with the lace top! <3
    x Angela // bouncingbrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unique dress! .Have a lot of personality.

    Buy fashion jewelry from tideboxes.com

    ReplyDelete