Dark Shadows.

Thursday, January 8, 2015


Can we just talk about how it's been 85 degrees here in LA?
Tiger Mist top & skirt / Zooshoo shoes / Quay sunnies


I'm crying tears of pure joy right now. LOVING the weather. I feel like this is the first time I'm actually not complaining about how hot or cold it is. Anyway, I'm blending into the art over here in this outfit from Tiger Mist. I don't know why I don't own more long sleeved crop tops, but I really need to. I especially love the wrap around detail at the front. You guys already know how much I love sets. I also love the allover marble-like print and neutral colors. Makes this outfit wearable for any season. Finished off with some lace up booties and these cat-eye sunnies from Quay.

5 comments:

  1. This outfit is really cute on you! And it's been super freezing here. Oh sunday is going to rain. =|

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! <3 The weather in Seattle sucks :/

    http://mrmichell.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look and the backdrop, they go together perfectly <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this outfit, it fits good on you! And I love the way you shoot it!

    http://sokhandavid.com

    ReplyDelete