Blushing.

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

I softened up my edges for this look.
Bardot jacket via Infinity Creative / Style Moi dress / ZooShoo shoes

I picked up this dress from Style Moi. I love any kind of swing dress, and this one is perfectly light and good for any occasion. I also love the perforated detail on here. I threw on the prettiest blush coat from Bardot that I picked up from Infinity Creative. I'm so obsessed. It's been my best friend during these cold nights. It's light on the eyes with it's pretty shade of pink. The faux fur collar is also removable if you're into a more toned down look. I finished off this girly outfit with some Mary Jane inspired pumps from ZooShoo. I'm not religious, but this would be the perfect outfit for church or to have dinner with my boyfriends parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment