Knits & Leather.

Monday, January 19, 2015

Here's a look I've definitely abused.
Pylo sweater / I Love Stone Fox skirt / Jeffrey Campbell shoes / LuLu*s necklace
Photos by Daniel Nguyen (@dnguyenphotography)

I got this comfy oversized cable knit sweater from Pylo and it has changed my life. It's been my go-to sweater for any event. A market run, a night out with my boyfriend, or even to see my family. I've been switching up the bottoms from jeans to shorts, but for this look I wanted to pair it with a tight little leather skirt. I love pairing any kind of oversized top with a tight bottom, or vice versa. I topped off the moto look with some clunky cut out boots and a big statement necklace. Shop the look in the links above!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!!! Perfect look, i like your hair!!
    http://anastasiabeauty.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete