Varsity.

Friday, January 16, 2015

I used to always stay away from bodycon dresses.
Make Me Chic dress / shoes / backpack
Photos by Daniel Nguyen (@dnguyenphotography)

I don't know why, but for the longest time I believed they only belonged in Vegas or da club. I would have never worn one on a casual day out. I guess I just always want to wear things that leave me belly room for the buffet. Recently, my view on bodycon dresses has changed. I've been finding myself being more attracted to bodycon styles for an "everyday" look. I'm trying to work on my figure and health, so maybe I'm unintentionally prepping my wardrobe for some figure flaunting styles? Anyway, here's a look I absolutely love. This varsity knit dress is really helping me step up my dress game. Grey is becoming one of my favorite colors to wear and I'm loving the ribbed texture here. I paired it with these bad ass lace up booties and a new crisp white leather backpack. I've been on the lookout for a cute one for a while now. Backpacks are the only kind of bag I like to carry nowadays. Everything I'm wearing is from Make Me Chic. Shop this look in the links above or check out their site here!

No comments:

Post a Comment