Sunday Best.

Sunday, January 11, 2015

On some occasions, I try to dress my age.
Lazy B Club top / Style Moi skirt / Lola Shoetique shoes / 8 Other Reasons necklace

I'm in my mid twenties and my wardrobe selection is all over the place. I'm so indecisive when it comes to getting dressed because I absolutely love all styles. I love to be edgy, girly, cute, sexy, flirty, fun, gothy, etc. and I like to express it in the way I dress. For this particular look, I wanted to put something together that made me feel/look mature, but still like myself. Pencil skirts always have a nice classy look to them. And I especially love this one because 1. it's peplum and 2. it's got polka dots. I can never resist pairing anything high waisted with a crop top, so I grabbed this cropped tee and loved how it completed the look. Added some bright neon shoes for a pop of color and resulted in the perfect outfit I'd wear to a nice dinner party. Happy Sunday guys!

2 comments:

  1. love colours in this outfit, great post!

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st of all your hair is beyond amazing and I really wish I could pull off this color!
    2nd that skirt is so awesome and it looks kind of fresh and young when you pair it with a crop top!

    ReplyDelete