Furry.

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Feeling furry...
Style Moi top / Girl is Gun skirt / Public Desire shoes / She the Collection clutch

I'm so in love with this look! I've been accidentally styling a lot of looks that would be perfect for Valentine's day lately. I'm normally not a huge fan of that "holiday". I think it's a little cheesey and unnecessary, but I do love the idea of getting dressed up real cute and going on a nice date with your significant other! Date night looks are always fun to put together, because I feel the prettiest! For this look, I kept the base pretty simple. A cute black crop top from Style Moi paired with a fun from Girl is Gun. I jazzed up the look with furry little companions. The first is a furry clutch from She the Collection. It's the perfect size and a cute accessory to pair with any dim look. And the other is these amazing furry heels from Public Desire. I'm so obsessed with these, and think every girl should own some furry heels now.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Francis!
    Just wanted to say I love your style. Everything on fleek wit chu girl :) I was wondering if you'd consider doing makeup or hair tutorials once in awhile on your blog or possibly even youtube? I feel like you'd end up on par with jenn im (clothesencounters), what with all the insta fans you already have to start with. Anyway, just a suggestion! Love from Kanata!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words! And yea, I'm, actually thinking about starting a youtube channel. People are always asking about my hair and make up. Strange because I don't consider myself too good and either, haha.

      Delete
  2. I love the simple skirt and top! Paired with the bright colors of the clutch and heels, this whole piece is just very chic!

    xoxo
    Liz Lizo
    http://www.lizlizo.com/

    ReplyDelete