Lacey Lover.

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Feeling like a modern day geisha in this dress.
Hello Molly dress / Public Desire shoes
Photos by Daniel Nguyen (@dnguyenphotography)

Does anyone else get that vibe? This dress is SO gorgeous. Pretty sure I've mentioned this before, but lace always makes me feel so feminine. Black lace can be sexy & romantic at the same time so this look is perfect for a date on a special occasion. This dress is the first of two dresses I got from Hello Molly. Their entire collection is so cute and full of life. All of their clothes consist of vibrant colors and prints and sexy silhouettes. Paired it with these amazing cleated heels from none other than Public Desire. These heels give me life. And by life, I mean 5 inches of height. Check out more from Hello Molly here and Public Desire's amazing shoe collection here!

1 comment: