Kawaii Game.

Friday, January 23, 2015

Shopping around Daiso in my...
Valfre top / Public Desire shoes

Friday outfit! I am obsessed with this look. I got this cute tee from Valfre. I've blogged about her before and her new collection absolutely SLAYS. I love anything that screams "girl power". I wish I had an iPhone so I could use all thier cute phone cases. I paired this top with this dress that my friend Debbie got me while she was in Japan last year. I actually hadn't seen any dresses like it before, but I thought it looked great over this bold top. finished off with some fishnet socks from American Apparel and these clunky heels from Public Desire. Definitely turning my kawaii game up with this one. Be sure to check out the rest of the new Valfre collection here!

2 comments:

  1. Cuteee ♥ These photos are stunning ~

    decapitateddreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so perfect. definitely screams girl power!

    ♥ jujubearsaurus

    ReplyDelete