Dark Floral.

Friday, February 13, 2015

Happy first birthday to my blog!
Style Moi dress / Nasty Gal jacket / ZooShoo boots

I can't believe my first blog post was exactly one year ago! I remember I was sitting in my sister's living room writing my first post and thinking to myself, "I have NO idea what to write on this thing". I've come such a long way in just a short amount of time so thanks to anyone who has been reading or just tuned in on my blog. This wouldn't exist without you!

OK, getting back on track here. It's been a week since my last post. I've been so busy and tired, but I guess that's a good thing right? Here's another maxi dress look that I'm loving. Picked up this dress from Style Moi. You guys should know by now my feminine, edgy style and this dress fits me perfectly! Bringing out florals with a dark twist. I love this look for spring. I paired it with one of my favorite and go-to jackets I picked up at a warehouse sale almost a year ago. It's by Nasty Gal, but I found a similar one here. Finished with my blue suede boots that I wear a little too much. And there you have it. A perfect day-to-night look!

No comments:

Post a Comment