Think Pink.

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's day!
Lack of Color hat / Oh My Love London dress
Lola Shoetique shoes / Lavender Moon necklace

I've never been too keen on this "holiday". I think it's a bit unnecessary to be honest, but it is nice to get presents for no real reason! I thought this pretty pink number would be perfect to blog today. Got this dress from Oh My Love London, which has really grown to be one of my favorite labels. Everything I've ever gotten from them has always fit like a glove. This dress especially! I rarely ever wear anything body con or backless. This dress is both and I'm not going to lie, I feel pretty darn sexy in it. I also love that it's long and past the knees giving it a more classy look. It's definitely business in the front and party in the back. Thinking about wearing this when I go to Vegas next week. Combined one of my favorite hats via Infinity Creative, a pretty statement necklace, and some nude heels to finish off the outfit. Hope you guys have a good V-day!

2 comments:

  1. so stunning! love your necklace!

    http://www.thefashionhaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely in that dress

    http://rachelkiml.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete