Grease.

Thursday, February 26, 2015

I always try to mix in my girly style with any look I put together.
CiCi Hot jacket & dress / Lola Shoetique shoes

Whether it's sporty, gothy, tomboyish you name it. I always have to add my girly girl flair to it. I'm loving this varsity look from CiCi Hot. I feel like a grown up version of a high school athlete, haha. This jacket really caught my eye with it's neutral color blocking and long length. And a jacket with pockets is always a winner. I threw on a simple black dress under for an easy comfortable look. I love that you can throw anything over this dress and it would look good. Added some dark color and sass to this outfit with these dark red strappy heels from Lola Shoetique. Ideal look for a casual night out for me. Check out more from CiCi Hot here!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous outfit and love your pastel hair!


    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have the greatest style. I adore the jacket! I kept forgetting to officially follow you until now lol :)

    xoxo
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete