Introducing.

Monday, March 2, 2015

Aryn K!!!
Aryn K cardigan & dress / ZooShoo shoes / Quay sunnies

So excited to announce that I have become one of the brand ambassadors for a new label launch called Aryn K! This brand is truly awesome. Full of youth, soft colors and pretty floral prints. The kind of looks you could wear to meet your boyfriend's parents, but you can also wear to a music festival. It's true! I'm loving these to easy pieces from their latest line. An oversized neutral colored cardigan that you can throw on over anything. In my case, I threw it on this silky soft baby doll dress. Baby doll shaped dresses is one of my favorites. It's an easy body fit for any occasion. Paired my blue suede everyday boots with this look. This outfit is simply cute. Definitely something I'd wear on a Sunday to go see my family. Keep your eyes out for the launch of Aryn K coming VERY SOON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment