In the Sheer.

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Finally getting to blog this outfit.

ZooShoo top & shoes / Brandy Melville skirt / ZeroUV sunnies

I posted it on the gram a few weeks ago and people were going crazy over it. This top is really to die for. Sheer, lacey, bell sleeved, and cropped all in one?! That's a definite "buy" for me. I picked up this pretty top from ZooShoo not too long ago. Took me some time to figure out how to make it more casual. I decided to pair it with this corduroy skater skirt I picked up from a Brandy Melville sample sale a while back and LOVE the way it looks together. I think I've already worn this outfit out three times this month and I NEVER do that. Going to have to try a different pair of bottoms with it soon, you think? Anyway, Coachella vibes comin' through. So stoked about it. It's my first time! Who's going weekend 2? No one I know so far, haha. Off to shoot some Coachella looks for Lola Shoetique today.

1 comment:

  1. This top is SUPER cute! The skirt does go well with that top!

    ReplyDelete