Spring Forward.

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Obviously ready for spring over here.
Lack of Color hat via Infinity Creative / Lex & Mila top & shorts / ZooShoo shoes

Dreaming of some non-bipolar weather here for us in LA. The weather has been strange. It poured over the weekend and was nearly 80 degrees yesterday. Do you want to be hot or cold Los Angeles? Pick one!! I guess it doesn't really matter what the weather chooses to be. I'm always in a pair of shorts, a skirt, or a dress anyway. So ready for spring in this two piece (sold separately) from Lex & Mila. Makes me think of endless mimosas on Sunday brunch or afternoon tea at the Langham hotel in Pasadena. I can never resist a matching two piece. I paired this with a ridiculously wide straw boater hat by none other than Lack of Color (thanks Infinity!) and some extra strappy sandals from ZooShoo. Now who wants to go get a mimosa with me?! Also, I'm having another closet sale with Ellen this Sunday! Here's the flyer below. Hope you guys can make it!

1 comment: