Cruisin' All Day & Night.

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

I can;t beiieve I'm saying this but...
Tobi top, pants & jacket / Unif boots / Love Culture backpack / ZeroUV sunnies

Im obsessed with these pants! This entire outfit actually. I've been wearing this outfit a lot as of late. Its just so easy and comfortable. I've been going from day to night with this light weight cropped tee and high waisted jet black pants. Then throwing this baby pink jacket over it when the weather drops at night. All three pieces are from Tobi. It's been perfect to wear while I'm out running errands and then meeting meeting up sone friends for dinner or drinks. Thats really what I look for when I get dressed in the morning. I usually spend my entire day out and like to make sure that my outfit is good to go for any occasion. I never know where I'm going to end up or who I'm going to see, so I like to make sure I'm entirely on point throughout the day! Accessories to top it off are some jet black sunnies and boots & a grey backpack. Happy hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment