First Date.

Friday, March 13, 2015

I'm so into this set.
Shop Kaii top and skirt / Lola Shoetique shoes

I actually wore this on a first date recently. It's perfectly appropriate for some casual dinner and drinks which is exactly what we did! I feel like I can also wear this to work (if I worked an office job). Dark/navy blue is a color you can keep in your closet forever. These faux leather sleeves add a nice touch as well. Picked up both pieces from Shop Kaii and paired the look with some cute strappy pointed toe shoes heels from none other than Lola Shoetique of course! Anyways, I'm super stoked right now because Ellen and I are leaving for Vegas today to celebrate Justin Bieber's birhtday, haha. Follow us n Snapchat to join the fun! @flamcis / @ellen_vlora. See you guys Monday!

3 comments:

  1. amazing look and you are so beautiful ** go to see my blog and tell me if you like ;) www.bloominvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute look! The black on black is perfect and the heels are amazing! ♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    Deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you are so beautiful!i like your style, and your hair, wanna see something strange?https://kovla.com/blog/5-strangest-celebrity-dating-sims/ the strangest celebrity datimng sims, i made for fun!maybe you will like it!

    ReplyDelete