Nails On Fleek.

Monday, March 23, 2015

WOW. What an insane week it's been.
 
Valley High top / Style Moi jeans / Public Desire shoes / ZeroUV sunnies
Photos by Ryan Kim (@miknayr)

Got back from Vegas with Ellen on Tuesday and wasn't able to  blog at all during the week. Happy to be back on the grind. It's been a long minute, but here are some photos from a set I LOVE. I shot these last month with Ryan Kim. He's one of my favorites to work with. I've never done studio shots like this before. All of my blog shots are usually done outside so this was definitely a nice change and a fun session. I've been loving this muscle pullover from Valley High. It really brings me back to the 90s with its' vibrant neon Nails print. One of those neon signs you'd see in every nail salon about 10 or 20 years ago. I paired it with some super distressed denim and sky high platforms for a laid-back and sassy look. Make sure you check out more from Valley High here! Oh, and excuse my dark tan here. These were shot a day after I tried out an airbrush spray tan, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment