Peachy.

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Probably the sweetest look I've blogged in a while.
Lack of Color hat / Posh Square dress / ZooShoo shoes / ZeroUV sunnies

Spring is upon us and I decided to lighten up my wardrobe. Picked up this dress from Posh Square and I'm loving its' flowy babydoll figure. The lacey details and pockets definitely add a nice touch. This dress is perfect for Saturdays when I usually visit my grandma. Accessorized with a light fedora from Lack of Color via Infinity Creative and some mirrored sunnies from ZeroUV. Also just picked up these new boots from ZooShoo and I think they just became my new everyday faves. With Coachella around the corner, this dress would be perfect as a bikini cover up. Check out more from Posh Square HERE and be sure to come to their pop up shop this Sunday March 29th so you can pick up this dress and other amazing pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment