Infringement.

Thursday, March 26, 2015

If you know me by now, you'd know that I love dresses.
Posh Square dress / Missguided jacket / Lex & Mila hat
ZeroUV sunnies / LuLu*s necklace / ZooShoo shoes
Photos by Azusa Takano (@azusatakano)

 Swing dresses are definitely one of my favorite silhouettes of a dress just because of it's flowy fit and A-line shape. Not to mention the fact that it can easily hide a food baby belly after a hefty meal. This one from Posh Square is an easy oatmeal color which goes with anything. For this look, I paired it with this amazing fringe jacket of dreams from Missguided. I'm in love with its' soft suede fabric and tint of grayish-blue. Got it just in time for Coachella. Spruced up the look with a wide brimmed fedora from Lex & Mila, sunnies & a statement necklace, and my trusty blue suede shoes (that I wear maybe a little too much). This is definitely something I could wear every day.


4 comments:

  1. Perfect outfit! I really love your style, and especially your hair color. very edgy

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow very attractive jewellery and awesome combination thank for the great sharing!
    freebcd.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jacket looks really good with the dress :)

    http://rachelkiml.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete