Monday Best.

Monday, March 30, 2015

Spring is definitely my favorite season to dress for.
Lack of Color hat / Missguided dress / Lola Shoetique shoes
Photos by Azusa Takano (@azusatakano)

The weather in LA is always perfect during the spring meaning dresses and shorts all day, everyday! Picked up this dress from Missguided and I just feel like such a little lady it in. Definitely a nice outfit to wear to brunch on the weekend. I don't always dress this girly, but sometimes I like to feel extra feminine and throw on some florals and heels. I've been so into hats recently, so you know I had to add an extra wide boater hat. Picked up this one by Lack of Color from Infinity Creative. Finished off the look with these perfect heels from Lola Shoetique. Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Breathtaking! Like this post a lot!
    Can’t wait for the new one!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete