Cargo.

Thursday, April 2, 2015

I RARELY dress like this...
Lack of Color hat / LuLu*s top, pants & necklace / Christian Louboutin shoes / ZeroUV sunnies
Photos by Azusa Taknano (@azusataknao)

but I actually love to. I've mentioned before that I loathe pants. I just don't like wearing tight things around my legs. Jeans are so uncomfortable to me. These on the other hand, are super comfy! I've always loved the look of loose fitting cargo pants on a girl. I love the laid-back vibes and relaxed fit. I'm obsessed with this pair from LuLu*s. Neutral colors and excessive pockets are key here. I paired it with a loose fitting tank and some pointy heels to give it that feminine feel. Accessorized with a statement necklace and one of my favorite fedoras via Infinity Creative. Ready for a vacay.

1 comment:

  1. wow i am so glad i found you on lookbook
    you are so inspiring, it's more than just "a look", everything you post is AMAZING
    i love your haircolor so much
    and the hat suits you perfectly

    hope you too visit my Blog <3
    AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete