Top Lace.

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

What an amazing start to the week so far.
Lex & Mila hat / Missguided dress / ZooShoo shoes / ZeroUV sunnies

I'm super stoked for Coachella. I'm attending weekend two and it'll be my first time ever! Working with some really amazing brands so I'm excited to share photos with you guys. First look of the week is this little back number from Missguided. The weather has been amazing here in LA and I'm taking FULL advantage by wearing dresses almost every day. I love a good dress that's somewhat simple but different. I was particularly drawn to this by the top heavy lace. I think it bares just enough skin without looking too sexy or trashy. Paired it with one of my favorite hats as of late and my trusty blue velvet booties.

2 comments:

  1. Loving the lace details on your dress :) omg you're attending coachella?! have fun!

    http://rachelkiml.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh this look is simply PERFECT
    i love your hair Color so much and your glasses
    wow
    you are so unique <3

    hope you too visit my Blog <3
    AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete