Day 2.

Sunday, April 19, 2015

I didnt think it was possible, but day 2 was even better than day 1!


Mink Pink dress via PacSun / Brixton Womens hat via PacSun / Chinese Laundry shoes / Flower Children Only crown
 Faubourg Du Temple backack / Quay sunnies via Love Culture / Nissa necklace / LZZR bracelet
Shop my look via SHOPCADE

I had even MORE fun than the day before. I stuck to one look for day 2, because It was just too hot to change. I picked up this Alexia dress by Mink Pink from PacSun. I loved the mixture of lace and velvet. I wanted to really wanted to up my accessory game, so I borrowed Ellen's concho belt and also added a flower crown to my Brixton hat to add a little pizzazz. I also kept the color palette minimal, mixing a black base with taupe accessories. Definitely going to wear sneakers for day 3. My feet are KILLIN' me right about now.

Favorites of the night were definitely Flosstradamus and The Weeknd with Kanye! Ellen had so much fun because we met up with Sonny Moore, aka Skrillex and he was kind enough to give us artist passes! We walked around backstage and walked by Kylie Jenner! She's one of our favorite baes. We also brought our blanket to sit on while we had crab fries and agua frescas. A blanket is SO necessary. People just walk around you and not over you when you're sitting. Definitely going to go a little bit earlier today to get a watermelon and eat more food! I can't wait to see Drake!

No comments:

Post a Comment