Day 3.

Monday, April 20, 2015

And just like that, it's over. With a blink of an eye!
Young & Reckless shirt / Love Culture romper / River Island hat & backpack
ZeroUV sunnies / Timberland boots / 8 Other Reasons necklace
Shop this look via SHOPCADE

I can honestly say that this was the best weekend of my life. People have been telling me for years that Coachella is the best music fest out there and they were right. I couldn't have asked for a better first experience. I definitely can't wait to go back next year!

For the last day, I decided to go REALLY comfy. I knew I'd be dancing real hard to Drake so I stepped out in my Timbs. Also because my feet were dying during day 2. I threw on this black crochet romper from Love Culture I got a little while back when I shot with them. Then added this baaad ass denim shirt over it from Young and Reckless. Ellen and I happened to get the same one (of course) and decided to match on the same day (of course). You guys know we love to be twinning. For accessories, I threw in this animal print hat from River Island and a beady necklace from 8 Other Reasons. Lastly, a black suede fringe backpack, also from River Island. I think this is my new favorite backpack. I was SO comfortable the entire day. This look is probably my favorite from the entire weekend. 

1 comment: